Monday, September 28, 2009

Time to catch up with the times.

I watched 3 movies on my list over the weekend, 500 days of summer, groundhog day, and most of silence of the lambs. I'd say it was spent wisely. But today,, i watched most of the entourage season 3. I need to watch the first and second season now, and the rest of the third, and well every other season. It will take awhile to catch up:(

But this week we have a fuckton of homework. I have to read 3 scripts, thats 90 pages(which is difficult for me...) by wednesday. Then a 4 page treatment for documentary which is going to be difficult because i must discuss a story that hasn't happened yet...

Next week, sketch class I have to work with chava which will be interesting, and write some political jokes. next week i got to get up to page 75 on the old treatment. Thats 24 more thne what I have now. Fuck... But I expect to be done with this fucking feature by the end of the term no matter what. And to be honest it seems like a workable and cheap idea to film. As for port short i'm really sure my killer sofa sketch will serve as a decent and workable idea. Its got the funny, its got the horror/thriller, and it mocks awkward and strange fears.

As for life, my roomates are pissing me off. The three mexicans are being lazy wankers, they havent done the dishes in a week and a half now, although i reminded them a few times. Unfortunatly I cant move out tell the end of november. So i'll have to put up with these lazy assholes tell then, but we get this new roomie come october and she seems like the type of person that will put her foot down to such a situition. As for me i'm more passive, and i only tell the landlord(who lives with us, one of the lazy mexicans) about the issue, he keeps pulling it back and its getting annoying. But oh well, atleast the guy i share my room with is cool with me staying up late.

Also my birfday is next monday. I expect to do something awesome friday, then I have some family coming over on saturday and I will hang out with them. Then on monday back to school. And hopefully I can sneak in my feature pages, and my sketch with chava, and the jokes, and the possibility of rewriting my shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment