Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bike Ride

I went on a bike ride yesterday and I witnessed some things that I both HATE, LOVE and QUESTIONS THE MORALES OF SOCIETY.

-HATE-It took me 3 stops and 20 minutes to adjust my U bar bike lock in order for it to stop hiting my leg while pedaling. Fixed it by putting the straight bar BEHIND my seat.

HATE- I seen way too many tourists who need to learn how to use the bike paths. Please don't walk in the bike path. They have a walking path. Also don't pedal slowly side by side and wonder all voer the path. If you're a slow fuck keep to the right so us speed freaks can keep our momentum.

LOVE-I was behind this incredibly atractive brunette rollerblader for the longest time. She looked like Zooey Deschendal(sp?) who I have always loved. And well yea, she had everything.

LOVE-I think i seen Matthew McConaughey. He was hitting surrounded by this group of stupidly sexy women in bikinis. He was being his regular douchebag self...

HATE-While biking up the hill to my house I was nearly hit by some arrogant Asian guy in some Cliche BMW. Guy hit my back wheel and drove off.

QUESTIONS OF MORALITY-Seen what looked like a tortured squirrel tied to a tree.

QUESTIONS-A passed by a benched covered in broken beer bottles. But there wasn't any broken fragments on the ground or anywere else.

HATE-I Stopped halfway to adjust my bike lock. While stopped a tourist bus stopped by and i was briefed about a statue of a woman on a rock in the ocean and the fact that although it looks vaguely similiar to a MERMAID it is actually woman in a classic bathing suit and scuba flippers on her feet. But after the bus left a dozen or so tourists walked by and kept calling it a mermaid. This only pissed me off because I was just told atleast 3 times by the tourist bus that it was clearly not a mermaid. Although these other tourists did not hear this, I did. And well, yea, don't really know why I hated that.

QUESTIONS-I drove over a condom directly under the lions gate bridge. It stuck to my tire and I had to fling it off with a stick. Did it come from the bridge? Or from udnerneath it? Both those areas are odd for sexual intercourse.

LOVE-Seen a racoon, a Skunk, and a Squirel fight.

LOVE-2 senior Asians fishing under the bridge. They had matching hats and sat on those lobster catcher things. It looked so incredibly Asian. Clearly you will not see that anywere else in canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment