Friday, September 25, 2009

Posting my love

-Today I went to the lab, did 3 pages in about 45 minutes. Then came home and reflected onto something. I have 45 pages done. And I still have a weekend to spend doing anything I want. Now I look at some of the other people who are in my class and witness that they only have 20 some pages at the time. And atleast 45 needs to be done by monday. Jesus its going to be stressfull for them. But thing that bothers me about this is that they have had the last 2 weeks to work on it. Why start on the day before deadline? Is that what you're going to do when it comes to a career? If you are going to a film school for writing it shouldn't be a difficult task to write, or else why would you have came.

I'm sure my current screenplay isn't flawless, but that doesn't matter. I'm not incredibly attached to it anyway. To be honest its one of my least favorite stories. But its easy to write because I might actually enjoy doing this.


Blah blah blah, anyways I think I made the defining choice for a career. Since most writers are typically lonely souls who do nothing but type. And they end up enjoying it... Hell the best part of it is I don't have to go to work if I don't want to. Since my hobby is evidently my work! Which means someday I can go on with my plan for a roadtrip. Then eventually a cros country Urban Night Golf road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment