Sunday, November 8, 2009

4a.m posting

It's 4a/m and I thought I ought to reflect for a moment and express my weekend in a nutshell.
-Friday, I missed workshops because my alarm clock didnt work and I managed to sleep tell 3 p.m. I would then go on to do nothing else for the rest of the day. I truely am one lazy basterd lately. I also watched dazed and confused and Waiting... and got some ideas for my two side features i'm currently writing.
-saturday(aka yesterday, but since im still awake i count it as one full day.)-Woke up at 2ish. Went and checked out my soon to be new room out near renfrew(its cheap and has everything, plus its out of downtown and the money i say on the rent goes to a skytrain pass so i could finally start doing more freights. Its also in a busy commercial big box area so shopping is easy and the station is litterally a block away. )After that I took a stupidly long skytrain home, for a normally 15 minute ride it took an hour. What a fucking joke. Anyways i got home, did nothing of notable excitment for the last 10 hours.
sunday-I plan to get as much work done as possible. I have the wedding crashers thing. The beat sheat for sitcom. The desk jokes, and I will write up about the star wars scripts. I'm getting all this shit out of the way so i can finally focus on my newest feature which is a 1972 action period piece which i'm growing quite fond of.

Hopefully next week is more eventful then this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment