Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Not a fan

Im not in interest in taking my time to help you with your work when you don't help you with mine. If you're not gonig to take this writing class serious and not show up for half the classes then you must ask yourself...Why am I here? I thought i could be a writer, but social life has distracted me. Ive learned to live without a social life, it's because i'm a writer. Solidarity is what makes alot of writers successful. If you have shit to do then fucking do it.

I'm not gonna explain who this is addressed at. Because its for many people. If you go to an art school you better be prepared to take it seriously, because its really gonna be embaressing saying"I failed art school because I didn't show up...." Then yea, you shouldn't have came. I can see some people are having trouble working out there ideas, and some aren't even working them out tell the last 40 minutes. You payed a fuckload for this class, if its because you think you're already good to go then go do what that dink Cristobal did. If you don't have the time of day for fulltime school then you might need to consider your options.

In relfection to Kevin's open letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment