Saturday, August 15, 2009

Movie Weekend

Yesterday i watched Unbreakable, Amores porres, and big fish. Today I watched The good the bad and the ugly. And soon I will start reservoir dogs.

Tommorow is Disctrict 9, and City of god.

Amores Porres-Its a pretty strong movie, half way through i was confused by everything then i spelled out the story's in my head and realized how all these people are related. God damn mexicans and their dogs, always ruinin their lives.

Unbreakable-I watched half of it yesterday and the rest today. It was definetly a good way to watch it. I was confused as to who the bad guy was until the end and i was fucking blown away. I liked how Shamylyn(sp) did all the suspenseful shots, especially the swimming pool one, fucking thrilllller.

Big Fish-Fuck this movie, gave me that special feeling in my stomach that only a touching movie like this could deliver.

Good Bad Ugly-It's a long ass movie, but wow, the last 30 minutes is awesome. Along with everything else. But these days I can't sit through an entire movie without pausing it for 15 minute breaks and such. The desert scene was pretty cool, Eastwood looked like a zombie.

Reservoir dogs should be fun, and inspiring. District 9 aswell since I have a similiar story in the making. And city of God I hope will be as good as it's hype.

No comments:

Post a Comment