Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Loosing hair.

Ive started to realize an abundance of hair is falling out of my head. I think this is the stress that living on such a tight budget brings, and the anger that school comes with. I'm in no doubt going to need a job really quick, I have 1300$ for the next 2 and a half months. I'm not to pleased on those numbers, but once all the school kids go back to school in september i'm sure some decent jobs in my area will open up, hopefully one by the rogers video store, since I'm a perfect fit for the job.

School is getting tough, i'm not worried about any of MY work. But these days ive started to learn to much about movies, ive had classes were we analyse every fucknig thing to the point and its meaning. And frankly I don't think the audience really cares about analysing the movie, its pure entertainment for them. I know that i need to know this as a writer, but i think its essential to know that every scene must have a purpose or else it it is not nessasary. I watched Pulp Fiction today, and the analzing of it gave me a fucking headache. "Whats the reasoning behind the two atalking about the cheeseburgers in the begining?" Its to build character, why the fuck would anyone care, its entertaining and it shows the character of these two and how they view things. When i watch a movie i take this in with realizing it. But when i force it out of me to realize it, it really fucking ruins movies for me.

I watched Batman Begins yesterday...It has alot of cheeseyness and unbelievability, even for a comic book movie. Before going to school I would have never noted everything I know hate about. So school ruined watching movies for me...:( Maybe I will get that back when i see something of my own getting out to the big screen. I believe i can pull it off with some discipline and some incredible dedication. I mean..it cant be too hard to get into the business with all these shitty movies being made these days. Just need an idea that can atract an audience and is somewhat original.

No comments:

Post a Comment