Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wacken

I've been up watching Wacken videos for the last 3 hours and I really wanna go some day. But these select bands must be playing or else its not worth the trip to germany the 3 days of tenting and the possible outrageous pricey ticket. Or this would be an epic lineup non the less, its believability is slim but i'll take my chance.

-Killswitch engage
-All that remains
-Children of bodom
-Blind guardian
-Hammerfall
-As I Lay Dying
-Lamb of god
-Disturbed(I'm not much of a fan, but I can see them there and I can imagine they have hype live shows)
-Some old school band like guns and roses or Europe.. Id kill to see europe live. Despite them not being metal
-In Flames
-Nightwish
-Sonata Artcica
-Unearth(Not a favorite but its on my metal list)
-Parkway drive

This list seems pretty thesable because a vast amount of these bands played wacken last year. The only ones that i could see as a long shot are, parkway drive, unearth, disturbed, and blind guardian. I'm not sure if blind guardian even plays anymore.

But i'll wait tell I see this lineup come around. Then off to germany for a week! I think it will happen 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment