Monday, October 12, 2009

Feature/weekend

I did a 10 page a day for the weekend. It went a whole lot smoother then i thought it would. 95 pages(I'll have to add a couple more later on but right now its done to me..) And I did a whole lote besides that script.

friday-Hung out with Elsa, watched Taxi Driver.
saturday-Wrote some script pages and start another short script about a guy in a monorail accident. After that I headed to north vancouver for an old friends thanksgiving thing. Met some of his family and discussed some odd stuff like suicide, nobel prize winners, and other stuff. After that I went for some drinking with the old friend and this guy who turned out to be a writer. We bought cheap beer, went to Crab park to meet these other writers, drank, and played this kick the can game. After that we decided to go to some club in gastown. While on the way we did a shitton of tags and it was kinda heaty and stupid but whatev we still alive and well. Once we got to the club the only person I really knew at all ditched and I was talking to some girl and I kept having to shout for people to hear me. Which frustrated me..plus I didn't have money for alcohol so blehh. Walked home at 2 a.m. Stayed up trolling the web tell 4..werd
Sunday-woke up, ate popsicles for breakfast, wrote some more pages. Went to burnaby to hang out with ethan and watch Zombieland. Later got a free dinner from him for a birthday present. Then went to patricias for some socializing. After that I went home and I went on this site called Omegle and well. Elsa said I'm a real charmer, so I wanted to see how other men charm woman. So I went on omegle posing as a 20 year old girl from wherever, each conversation is anonymous, but i created a fake email for my alias for those who i would like to further troll. It was actually quite entertaining creating a different story for myself. My alter ego A.K.A Jewel(got her name from the fishing ship that her father died on) I think i'm going to do this to create more stories and learn something about the male psychee, because I don't think I know how men think even though I am one. I blame this on the fact that I don't do a whole lot of woman picking uping. And well, I'd like to see how its done. From the female stand point. And well its fun to see how the conversation roll out.

No comments:

Post a Comment