Monday, February 7, 2011

Chasing numbers

I've had this on my msn status for awhile. This is the number of trains i've done in the last 2 years. time to solidify these numbers on the internet!

2009-14/11/13/22/5/2/5/10/2/1/0/0=85

January up until may I was going nonstop to the freight yard. When i got off work i'd head out there and pull off some stuff. My numbers dropped dramatically when i moved to Vancouver. During the winter in van I didn't even paint due to money issues. I painted some walls, that's aboot it. My numbers rose to 10 during the summer because I came back to Alberta for awhile and teared shit up.

2010-6/3/4/1/7/4/9/11/10/13/0/4=72

During the summer I went as often as I could. But my numbers were still rather low. I'd blame it on the fact that I worked such long days, and i was exhausted after every shift. My last couple months in Vancouver at the beginning of the year had some consistency. Tried to make it tot he yard once a week.

2011-0/

Off to a rocky start. I've been doing more street stuff lately because of the weather and the fact that the nearest trains are in New West.. and that's a half an hour drive. I don't think this year will feature very many Enver Trains. I'll probably get more into bombing and walls this year around. I have however, completed 3 canvas's and numerous stickers and other art projects this year already. so I wouldn't say I'm falling off.

No comments:

Post a Comment