Monday, October 11, 2010

New Script ideas.

I have a couple new script ideas that I'm thinking of beating out a bit. I've decided to pursue low budget ideas before I move onto my bigger ideas(The space drifter, my pirate story, Land of the living skies, etc etc...) I'm still working on 3 scripts and I'm thinking of abandoning 2 of them because I'm just not getting them all down to a science. But Walker seems to have potential.

So anyways. I have 4 script ideas that I want to pursue. Here is some quick log lines of them.
-4 hunters find an american human testing facility in the desolate woods of northern b.c. and beocome experiments for the scientists that inhabit the place.
-A new kid at a clique high school hangs out with the supposed coolest kid in the school.(I wanna act in this, it's more of a drama then a comedy but I have some brave ideas set out for it.)
-A struggling couple goes on a road trip to try and fix their relationship. Unfortunatly the car they bring and the friend of the males test them more then they test each other.
-3 young kids witness a police officer brutally beat up their drunken father, and in an act of defense the oldest one kills the police officer, what follows is years of running from police, officials and the police officers son. While doing so they turn to crime to survive and slowly start to drift apart as they venture across the country.(I got this idea when i seen 3 kids standing in a mcdonalds, they stood in the store looking like orphans for 20 minutes and they didn't order anything or move or talk. They looked like they were gonna rob the place.)

I'm definetly going to tackle the Human testing facility script(Camp Josef) though. After i move to Vancouver i shall put deadlines on Walker and Camp Josef. I also think the 3 young kids on the run script has potential now that I think of it. I love action scripts, especially when they're low budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment