Tuesday, February 2, 2010

After School

Time to put the plan out on paper!

So, things have changed from my original plan which I laid out before christmas. The plan was to mvoe in with Alex after School and start working on scripts and such. But things have changed and stuff has become complicated.

So new plan after Graduation-Move back to G.P to chill and live off free rent for 2 months and finish 2 scripts.(Hopefully I'll have The Getaway Driver done by then.. Sigh) Then move back to Vancouver. Get full time job working something exciting(NOT COOKING) and make decent money(15$ an hour?). Work for a year and save up enough to go to holywood for a month in order to do some mass pitching. Hopefully have 6 feature scripts done by then. I'd fucking love to be a Cab Driver or have some kind of position where I drive a bunch. i love traveling, even if it a couple blocks.

And this vacation is also too go to 2 graduations on my beloved cousins. And to see my cat. and to paint copious amounts of trains. And to see the mother, the brother, and all the old friends.

Other updates on the old life of Cody Bisson-I'm coommited to painting again. It makes me happy and I enjoy being happy. Unfortunatly I think I have Bed bugs. Which blows menanites.

No comments:

Post a Comment