Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Stick puck

I'm gonna put it on paper once and for all. And by paper i mean the internet.
Teams I cheer for(In order)
Rangers-Been a fan since I started paying attention to hockey in 99.
Jets-My dad's old favorite team. Really glad to have a prairie team
Canucks-Mostly because I live in Vancouver
Bruins-Bourque is one of my favourite players, same with Savard. Really upset he didn't get to hoist a cup.

Teams that I appreciate(In order of apreciation)
Carolina-I was a bandwagoner when they made that 02 cup run. Paid close attention to them since.
Toronto-an original 6 team that I think is making a comeback.
Montreal-A constant contender forever.
Edmonton-From edmonton, also a huge messier and hemsky fan.
Aneheim-They have a lot of power for a young hockey team. Definitely the best teams at scouting and drafting.
LA-They've been in the league for a long time and I think they have finally created a team capable of getting to the cup.
Sharks-Ever since that game last year where Boyle scored on his own net I've been watching them. i like Pavelski and I've always thought nabakov was overrated. I knew heatley or marleau was going to be gone after the playoffs. Havlat probably isn't the best replacement with his history of injuries.
St.Louis-I feel bad for the Blues. 40 some odd years and they have done fuck all. Had a lot of power when they won that president trophy. and the oates-hull line will forever be remembered.
Minesota-I hate Colorado. And It was godly when they got kicked out by these cats. I respect these guys because the fans are 100% with the team through thickness and thin. Heatley will do great things with them
Teams I could care less about
Capitals-I do like Ovechkin for his talent, but this team seriously lacks depth.
Columbus-Glad to see Nash with a good linemate, but they will still suck.
Ottawa-Shit fans are shit. Had a stellar team in the 2000's, but now they got a long way to go to rebuild.
Florida-Why does this team exist?
Phoenix-Doan is awesome, but besides that they should relocate...
Dallas-I think that lethonen signing last year was great. Same with souray this season. I think he's gonna redeem himself with michalek.
Nashville-Great defensive team makes for boring ass hockey.
Tampa-Too many stars for one team, if Richards signed with them, they would be in the hate section.
Buffalo-I think they've been a cup contending team for the last 15 years with no outstanding talent. I think a lot of it comes from the fans and coaches. I think they're gonna get a cup within the next 10 years.

FUCK THESE GUYS
New Jersey-Boring to watch, fuck brodeur, fuck kovalchuk. Only awesome things to come from the devils is Scott Stevens and his kill shots.
Phillie-Bryzgalov will probably fail along with Jagr. Never liked these fucks, except for pronger and Briere, both are playoff heros.
Pittsburgh-Shit fans are shit. how can a team with so many star players in it's past be so up and down with attendance? Crosby is a bitch aswell. Malkin could be a franchise player for any other team, but nop.
Chicago-Insignificant for like 20 years. And painful van-chi rivalries are always annoying.
NYI-Pansy assholes with terribad management. Even with all this young talent they're still a lemon.
Detroit-I mostly hate them because they've been such a good team for such a long time with no major dips in consistency. It's fearful to see them in the playoffs.
Colorado-Laughable last season, trading their most significant players away for nothing the not signing fleishcmann.. Varlamov and giguire might do well for them though. But they'll still miss the playoffs.
Calgary-I like Kipper and Iggy, but I don't think either of them will get a well rounded team together for a long long time... Fuck em.

No comments:

Post a Comment